SERMON: Sunday Service – Finishing Well and Strong [Part 3] – 26 July 2020
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: Finishing Well and Strong [Part 3]
Text: Hebrews 12:3, Hebrews 12:14, Psalms 24, Matthew 5
You and I will receive unusual grace to finish well in Jesus Name.
Finishing well and strong determines what you can see, Hebrews 12:3. When you look at men there will be limitations but look up to Jesus, because He has already finished everything on the cross, He finished well and strong, our Lord Jesus is a perfect example. If you must finish well and strong, you must gaze your eyes on Jesus, who you look at, you look like. Let your affection and your behavioral pattern be fixed on Jesus, maintain a steady relationship with Him.
THOSE WHO WILL FINISH WELL, PART 3a
▪️ Hebrews 12:14
Those who will finish well are those who understand this principle of living in peace with all men.
▪️ Those who will finish well must live a life of holiness. Holiness is obeying and complying to God’s word, obeying the word of God. Holiness is key if you must finish well and strong, it is the character of God, no matter how loud you pray in prayers, if there is no holiness, your prayers will be a waste of time. Holiness is our gate pass into the kingdom of God, no matter your dressing, if you don’t have the dress of holiness you will be barred from entering into heaven. Holiness means righteous living.
You can pray in tongues, give to God’s work, give to people around you and still miss heaven, but you can’t live holy and miss heaven.
I pray for you, receive baptism of holiness in Jesus Name, Psalms 24, Matthew 5
Holiness is purity, 2 Corinthians 7:1. You can’t walk in holiness if you can’t walk in the fear of God, you need to perfect your holiness in the fear of God.
You can’t perfect holiness except in the fear of God, Philippians 2:12 Is not enough to profess Christ, but to live for Him.
HOW TO PERFECT HOLINESS, PART 3b
▪️ In referential fear of God: Holiness is beyond a look.
▪️ Our dress code of holiness must be fully intact by putting off the old man, the old man must be taken away. Ephesians 4:22, the work of flesh must die in you Colossians 3:3
▪️ You must continuously, consciously and consistently burn the bridge, burn some attitudes that look like bridge that can connect you to the old life, Galatians 2:20, you must die to self. You must burn your bridge consistently and die to flesh daily. I pray for everyone of us, God will grant us enabling grace to finish well in Jesus Name.
REASONS SOME WILL NOT FINISH WELL AND STRONG, PART 3c
▪️ Lust of the world, Worldliness
▪️ Trials and temptation Matthew 13:21, I John 2:15-16
▪️ The love of the world: This can choke the existence of God in your heart, 2 Timothy 4:10,.2kings 5:20-27
Everyone that pursue God will carry gold, you cannot pursue God and not carry gold.
▪️ Love for the world and love for money can hinder a man not to finish well, Judas Iscariot ended up killing himself because of the love he had for money.
▪️ When you put flesh before God, or you put yourself first, it can be a major hindrance to your finishing well and strong.
▪️ Evil association 1Corinthians 15:33-34. Check out people that are kingdom minded when choosing your friends, even when you are going into business, let it be people that are kingdom minded.
The company you keep determines what accompany you, who you follow determines what follows you.
A friendship in the world is an enmity with God
HOW CAN I FINISH WELL, PART 3d
1: Be a student of the word of God, Psalms 119:9-11, ensure everything you do is enrooted from the scripture, the Bible is our manual that will make us finish well and strong Psalms 119:105
2: Maintain right and godly association, look out for men who are godly, who can give you godly advice, look for iron that will strengthen you in the work of God and ensure you have a personal encounter with God.
If you don’t have a personal encounter you will not finish well John 6:60-69. When you don’t recharge in the journey of life, in no time you will be discharged of your duty in life.
- In our journey, we will not fail God, the Lord will remove whatever that will soil our relationship with Him in Jesus Name.
- I see you crossing to the eight month with unusual testimonies in Jesus Name.
- Let there be peace in Jerusalem and all over the nations of the world in Jesus Name.
- The Lord will lift up your head from affliction, heaven of great accomplishments is opened unto you and your family, God will activate miracle for you, it shall be well with you all the days of your life.
- All our partners and friends, you will not die young. You will start your project and finish it well in Jesus Mighty Name.
1. Your demand commands your supply, what you don’t demand for, you can’t get the supply. Matthew 7:7
2. Father in the Name of Jesus, messenger of good news, let it locate me and my family.
It is very important we ask, we don’t ask at times that is why we don’t receive.
God will release every of your heart desires in Jesus Name.
3. My Father, I thank You, for I know that this new week, I shall leap for Joy in Jesus Name.
4. Father, in the Name of Jesus every enemy of my rejoicing, receive the judgment of God by fire
5. Father in the Name of Jesus, in the journey of this seventh month, as I cross into the eight month, everything that I have lost, let there be restoration in Jesus Name.
6. My journey to glory and fulfillment of destiny, my Christian journey to make it to the heavenly, I will finish well, I will not die unfulfilled in Jesus Name
#QuoteMeRightEveryone that pursue God will carry gold, you cannot pursue God and not carry goldThe company you keep determines what accompany you, who you follow determines what follows youA friendship in the world is an enmity with GodWhen you don’t recharge in the journey of life, in no time you will be discharged of your duty