SUNDAY THANKSGIVING SERVICE | JULY 5TH 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Text: Isaiah 51, Psalms 126:1-6
God has declared our Jubilation, no power will stop the manifestation in our lives, this month we shall Jubilate, laugh and celebrate in Jesus Name.
Jubilation is a feeling of a great happiness, a triumph. It is an expression of joy after a sudden thing happened that triggers Jubilation. For example, a pregnant woman who just delivered for the first time, her delivery will result to joy, it will result to a feeling of a great happiness, a feeling of a great excitement. I pray for you God will give you a sudden event that will trigger joy for you and your family in Jesus Name
Unbelievable event will occur in your life that men will gather to celebrate you in Jesus Name
Jubilation also means somebody who has joy, pleasure as a result of task been accomplished, a sudden occurrence that triggers celebration. When the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, it was a sudden occurrence and sudden visitation. I pray for you, the miracle that will make men to celebrate with you, the Lord will release upon your life in Jesus Name.
God’s divine visitation triggers Jubilation and Celebration. Zion was in captivity. Captivity is a situation that makes man not to enjoy the best he ought to enjoy, it hinders productivity and forward movement of a man, is like putting one in a solitary confinement where you will be denied of so many opportunities.
RESULTS OF GOD’S VISITATION: PART A
1: God’s divine visitation terminates man’s captivity for celebration and Jubilation: Your connection and submission to God is vital for you to enjoy Jubilation and Celebration.
When God comes in contact with your little effort, He will breathe upon it and give you amazing turn around.
2: God’s visitation activates man’s laughter: From the Bible reference, Psalms 126 before God’s visitation, they were not laughing, they were not jubilating or celebrating, they were in captivity, but when God visited them, He turned their captivity around and gave them laughter. I prophecy, receive divine occurrence for divine miracle and laughter in Jesus Name
Laughter and Jubilation is as a result of God’s visitation. People will look at you this season and say God has done great things for you in Jesus Name
WHO ARE THOSE THAT NEED JUBILATION: PART B
1: Those who have been on the spot for long.
2: Those who feel they are behind in life.
3: Those who feel they have been forgotten.
4: Those who are in debt.
5: Those who need financial, marital and ministerial breakthrough
6: Those who need urgent and divine settlement in life and ministry
Somebody, this season is your season of Jubilation, God will answer that question in your heart and turn it to Jubilation and Celebration for you in Jesus Name
In the area you have been telling stories, the Lord will give you glory, He will give you a sudden visitation that will grant you the speed that you desire, separate you from among the children of your parents. Where they have said no to you in the past years, receive divine order from above in Jesus Name
He will comfort your waste places, ie your abandoned projects in Jesus name, Isaiah 51:1-3
WHAT TO DO TO PROVOKE YOUR JUBILATION: PART C
1: You need God in your life
2: Believe in His word [Genesis 18:10-14, Romans 4:18-21] Abraham believed in God’s Word and God’s promises was fulfilled in his life.
3: You must know the word of God, when you know what God has said concerning you, you can provoke your Jubilation, 1 Chronicles 20:20. The word you don’t know, you can’t believe, what you don’t know, you don’t know, no matter who you are Luke 4:16-19 Jesus declared what was written concerning Him.
You must take reference to your prophecy and written word of God for your life to provoke your Jubilation
I prophesy every power hindering your Jubilation is consumed by fire
4: Your faith in the word of God is crucial to activate your Jubilation.
Anyone fighting against your Jubilation and Celebration will be destroyed by fire in Jesus Name.
Anyone that want to raise his or her tongue against you, the Lord will silence them in Jesus Name
5: Your prayers and your connection to your prophet: Your prayer connected with your prophet can provoke your Jubilation.
6: Your vow can alao provoke your Jubilation Psalms 50:5. Hannah vowed to God, the prophet of God agreed with her and God answered her. 1 Samuel 1:11-19
7: Your sowing of seed can trigger your Jubilation.
If what you have in your hand is not enough to accomplish what you need to do, or to accomplish your desire, all you need to do is to drop it as a seed and God will multiply it for you.
You must be a sower if you want to reap Jubilation, sow the little in your hand so that God can multiply it for you.
If you must trigger your harvest and Jubilation, be a sower, they that carry seeds in their hands shall return with rejoicing. Your seed can trigger and provoke your celebration. Psalms 126:6
8: Your prompt obedience is also key to provoke your Jubilation. *I pray for you, every instruction you need to obey for your Jubilation to manifest, receive grace to obey in Jesus Name
9: Your attitude of gratitude can also provoke your Jubilation: Learn to give thanks to God in advance even when things are not happening or working out the way you expect it, just appreciate Him, when you give thanks for the little you have, He will multiply it to become more than enough for you.
If you are in a kingdom and you don’t know the kingdom’s principles, you will become a victim of any circumstances
You must know, if you know you will grow, and when you grow, you will glow, when you glow, you will manifest and generate a news to command relevance
- Every enemy of your Jubilation shall catch fire in Jesus Name
- The visitation you had that brought joy, the Lord will visit you again this season and your Joy shall be full in Jesus Name.
- I prophesy, receive comfort for Jubilation, your Jubilation has been declared, it will find expression over your life in Jesus Name. Isaiah 43
- I pray for you, in the name that is above all names, God will visit you and it will trigger your Jubilation in Jesus Name
- The Lord will change your story this season.
- Every yoke of almost there, never there expires over your life today in Jesus Name
- Father, we thank You because You are the God of all nations, thank You for Your Hand of preservation.
- Father, I thank You for Your preservation and Hand of protection from January till date.
- Father, in the Name of Jesus, let Your Mercy speak over my life and family in Jesus Name.
- Father, let this month answer to its name in my life, family and in RHIMDCC, let there be Jubilation and Celebration in the lives of everyone connected to RHIMDCC both home and abroad in Jesus Name.
- Father, we thank You for all the testimonials of Jesus in RHIMDCC, thank You for open doors, deliverance, healing, signs and wonders
- Father, thank You for finding expression through RHIMDCC, thank You for nations that are drinking from Your table.
- Father, we thank You for the manifestation of Your power through healing and salvation of souls, we will never take You for granted, You are the doer of everything, to You alone be all the glory in Jesus Name.