SUNDAY SPECIAL SERVICE | MAY 17TH 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: Superior Wisdom to Survive in Adversity [Case Study: Joseph]
Text: Genesis 39
One of the best thing that can happen to you is to take a right decision even in the midst of adversity. Ruth made a right decision that settled her future.
There are people who God have written your destiny along with and failure to recognize can bring stagnation and failure in life.
One of the ways to survive in adversity is the place of wisdom. Spirit of wisdom is key for us to survive in adversity. Mike Murdock defines wisdom as the ability to recognize difference..
Papa Oyedepo defines Wisdom as knowing what to do and you are doing it.
The Bible says, By wisdom, house is built and by understanding it is established, Proverbs 24:3. Wisdom is the right use or application of knowledge.
Wisdom helps you to prepare ahead of time. One of the qualities of wisdom, is that, it helps you to be at advantage even in adversity. Wisdom taught Joseph to solve problems even in adversity and he was able to secure his future.
What are you doing with your life and your time, are you squandering or investing?
Many remain in adversity because they fail to apply wisdom, they fail to understand the place of relationships, fail to work on their dreams. Wisdom helps you build a right relationship, you must understand how to relate with people wherever you find yourself. Even in the dream Joseph built relationships, he was interpreting dreams and that was what led to his recognition.
Don’t abandon your gift, talents, they are the hidden treasures God has placed on your inside. Work on your dreams, understand that God has a crucial assignment for us in a time like this.
- I pray for you, in the Name that is above all names, you will begin to make right decision.
- Mercy that is matter to your matter now, I pray for you, receive that mercy now in Jesus Name.
- God will raise men for you this week that will speak on your behalf for your lifting in Jesus Name.
- Father in the Name of Jesus anoint me with superior wisdom from above.
- Father, for me, my family and my nation Nigeria, baptize everyone of us with superior wisdom.
- Father in the Name that is above all names, wisdom that is pure from above release upon me and my family today in the Name of Jesus
- Father, in the Name of Jesus, we ask for the spirit of favour to rest upon us as a people, as a nation and upon every family