SUNDAY SPECIAL SERVICE | MAY 31ST 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: Walking in Perfection
Text: Colossians 3:16, 2 Timothy 3 :16-17
Our Bible is not a novel, the Bible is the book of truth, submission, instruction, and commandment, it is the word of God. You can’t journey alone without maintaining divine instructions as recommended and documented from the scripture. The Bible is an eye opener, it opens your eyes to the truth.
Life without a divine guidance invariably will end up in reproach or in the middle of no where – Apostle SalakoBible is like a compass that helps you determine direction – Apostle Salako
Divine guidance is key as you journey in life, if there is no divine guidance, there will be stagnation. Deuteronomy 31
Abraham lost a divine signal because he journeyed with Lot, it was after Lot left that God came back and continued his conversation with him.
One of the blessings that can distinguish you among your peers is that you have access to divine guidance. Many people have pushed God out of their equation and that is the reason for their stagnation.
Don’t go through the journey of life alone because it can be helpless and hopeless. – Apostle Salako
One of the ways to secure your glorious future is to be divinely guided and the word of God is the sure way for your divine guidance.
Failure is lack of God’s presence, the thin line between failure and success is divine guidance. – Apostle Salako
Divine guidance is the work of the Holy Spirit.
Frustration and failure can be avoided if you operate in divine guidance of the Holy Spirit.
How To Enjoy Divine Guidance
1: Trust: You can’t follow who you don’t trust. It takes absolute trust to enjoy divine guidance. Absolute trust is key for you to enjoy divine guidance. Trust can be built over a period of time.
When you don’t have intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit, you can’t build trust. You must be patient, if you are not patient you can’t build trust.
When there is no communication, your system of trust will be faulty and when there is no communication your trust will be broken. Steady relationship is key to strengthen your trust with God.
God is doing something little around us just to strengthen our trust, but at times, we misbehave and lose everything. Your level of trust and your work with God must grow steady.
When there is no communication, there won’t be relationship. – Apostle SalakoWhen you don’t abide with divine instructions you will be abandoned – Apostle Salako
2: Love: God loves everybody but He doesn’t trust everybody. The major problem God is having with us is our trust. Everybody is preaching loud but how many are living for Him.
Does God trust you, is your obedience complete?
It is the divine instruction you respond to that establishes you in Dominion. The Dominion you enjoy from God are direct response from His instruction, when your obedience is complete He will avenge disobedience for you. If you must enjoy the Supernatural supply, your obedience to Yahweh must be complete
When the devil is trying to attack your faith, send the word back to him, starve your fear and feed your faith – Apostle Salako
- If you are working in covenant with God, you don’t owe anything because everything belongs to God
- Understand that, Your right connection with God is vital. Go and build your trust in God and let God also build His trust in you. It is the person you trust that you will submit your life to
- It takes blind followership to enjoy supernatural God. [Proverbs 3:5]
- We don’t enjoy divine guidance because we don’t trust God, He will only direct you if you acknowledge Him
- This remaining days in 2020, I pray may God open you to His ways in Jesus Name
- The God of Abraham and Jacob will make your life to attract blessings.
- As you journey into the sixth month may God bring everything you desire in Jesus Name.
- The favour of God will cure every dryness you are facing, all around you will be victory, everyone who has forgotten you will begin to remember you beginning from today in Jesus Name
- Blood of Jesus we ask that You make atonement for Nigeria in the Name of Jesus
- Father help me to be a true Christian in my generation, help me to be the light that will shine others in Jesus Name
- Help me in the area of evangelism and in the area of giving to You and supporting those doing Your work in Jesus Name
- Help me to live a life of holiness all the days of my life in Jesus Name