WORD ALIVE SERVICE | MAY 26TH 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: ATTITUDE OF JESUS CHRIST TOWARDS CHALLENGES OR ADVERSITY
Text: John 6:1-12
That you are born again doesn’t exempt you from been free from life challenges, that is, challenges will definitely come, but the Lord said in John 16:33, These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
In the world there will be trials and temptations, challenges, ups and down. Life is designed to be up and down, at times it will go smooth and at time rough.
But you have this assurance and promise delivered by Christ Jesus, that in Him you will have peace.
When you are going through challenges you are not going alone but you go in the strength of Jesus Christ.
Jesus was confronted with the multitude that came for the meeting in John 6:1-12. The disciples were complaining that the bread was not going to be enough because they couldn’t see what Jesus was seeing. Jesus saw in the realm of the spirit that angels were working with them and multiplying the bread.
Anytime you want to provoke the miraculous, you will operate in the principle of Jesus which is giving thanks always. When he gave thanks the bread multiplied and every body was filled and the bread was still remaining.
Jesus’ attitude to adversity is different from human beings because, He understand the ways of God.
- There is what human beings can do and what God can do.
- God will not do for you what you can do for yourself.
- They could roll away the stone that was why God said unto them to roll away the stone.
- One of the vital keys of principle of Jesus in adversity is the key of Thanksgiving.
Another key is that Jesus will not agree to your situations but will speak God into it.
He has come to show us the path of faith, how to navigate the path of faith to provoke the Supernatural hand of God into every situation and everyone that believes will enjoy glory manifestation.
God is never afraid or timid over any issue. Mark 4:35-36
The attitude of Jesus and His approach to Storm is that, He is never afraid of storm and He is always giving thanks.
Miracle will be far from you, if you don’t have a solid relationship with Jesus. You need a solid relationship with Him, the disciples worked in solid relationship with Jesus and that was why they understood His principles.
#QuoteMeRightAnytime you operate in the principle of Christ, you will get the result of ChristWho you journey with in life matters how you will come out in adversityAnytime you want to provoke the miraculous you will operate in the principle of Jesus, which is, giving thanks alwaysIf you are not growing in the principle of Jesus, you will not carry or enjoy the power it carries, His power will not show up, until you understand His principlesIt’s not how long you pray at times but the revelation you have about the prayersIf you don’t have the revelation of Prayers, it will not deliver dividend, likewise if you don’t have the revelation of giving, it will be a burden to you
- I pray for you, as you begin to apply this principle you will see God’s manifestation
- I decree in the name of Jesus, every situation you are confronted with and looks there is no solution, the Lord will arise with solution in His hand for you in Jesus Name.
- I pray for you the hand of God will rest upon you, your family, your home and everything that concerns you in Jesus Name
- Father, help me to apply this principles into every situations of life
- Lord Jesus, I receive baptism of faith to walk above my challenges in the Name of Jesus
- Father in the Name of Jesus, every storm blowing against my testimony, I command you to be still in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, increase me in relationship with you, help me to go up higher in the realm of the spirit.
- Father increase me in revelation of who you are in Jesus Name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, baptize me with the baptism of Holy Ghost afresh.
- Holy Spirit, open my eyes help me to search through, help me to breakthrough in Jesus Name.