Thursday Sermon: Wisdom For Survival Strategies by Apostle Salako – May 14th 2020
THURSDAY REVIVAL HOUR | MAY 14TH 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: Wisdom For Survival Strategies
Text: Ruth 1:1-22
One of the ways the divinity form their power in us is when we identify with God’s given assignment under the heaven. Running with the assignment, divinity will begin to work with your humanity and you will begin to enjoy some certain level of grace beyond your own comprehension.
When you are confronted with situations that makes you wobble, you call on to God in prayers.
You don’t have business with supernatural prosperity if you are not a giver, learn how to give, be a blessing to others, don’t just be on the receiving side only.
Until you meet the needs of God, He will not meet your needs.
Peter gave his boat and his life never remained the same, his original manifested, what is that boat in your hand that you need to release but you are finding it difficult to do so, make a right decision today so that your original can manifest and you will begin to live a meaningful life.
One of the greatest ways to come out of adversity is your ability to pick signal.
One of the secrets to survival strategies is, you must be willing to work, even if is small, just start from there and God will bless the works of your hands and He will prosper you.
In the Name of Jesus that little thing you have in your hand God will make it big in Jesus Name.
Know that no case is closed with Yahweh.
- Your business will not suffer in Jesus Name
- The Lord will make meaningful things out of your destiny.
- He will command helpers to locate you.
- I prophesy God will give you extra breakthrough that will compel men to come around in Jesus Name.
- My Father my Maker, in the Name of Jesus turn my pain around to gain
- Father in the journey of this fifth month, let Your grace rewrite my story for greater glory manifestation in Jesus Name
- Oh God arise by Your mercy and turn my story around
- Father, turn my bitterness to blessing, turn my Marah to blessing and let there be overflowing blessing in the Name of Jesus.