SUNDAY THANKSGIVING SERVICE | JUNE 28TH 2020
WATCH SERMON BELOW
Ministering: Apostle Adekayode Salako
Topic: Walking in Supernatural Favour [part 5]
Text: 2 Corinthians 5:21
Anytime God gives you favour, it comes with a task that God wants you to accomplish. Noah found favour with God, and God had an assignment for him to accomplish.
The favour of God helps us to accomplish a divine task under the heaven. Under divine favour, there is a part for God to play and a there is a part for man to play. God will not perform your part but the grace of God will help you beyond where your strength stops.
Sometimes God allows some situations in our lives in order to showcase God’s grace, case study Joseph
How To Provoke Favour
1) Prayer can provoke favour: Blind Bartimaeus and Hezekiah did provoke favour by their prayers.
2) Gratitude provokes favour: Psalm 22:3 You can’t be a man that shows displeasure all the time and expect constant favour. Gratitude must be a lifestyle if favour must flow in your direction.
3) Your obedience can provoke favour.
4) Your confession can provoke favour: Proverbs 18:21 God might show you a dream but there is a time for the dream to manifest.
5) Your gifts, talents and endowments can provoke favour for you.
6) Giving to the man of God can provoke divine favour for you: 2 Kings 4:1-37 To enjoy divine favour, you must give with a heart of submission and love.
7) Give to the poor and the needy. Proverbs 19:17.
8) Give to the work of God: Make sure you are a blessing to the kingdom assignment. Don’t be slack in the area of soul winning. A soul winner enjoys divine presence. Matthew 6:33
9) Give to your parents. Ephesians 6:2-3.
10) Learn to show mercy and favour towards your fellow man. Matthew 5:7.
11) Mean well for people: Seek the good of others. Never try to pull others down, because those that carry favour will continually grow up.
12) Diligence is key in provoking favour: Proverbs 12:24, Proverbs 22:29. When you carry favour, please be diligent. If you are doing anything and you are not diligent, you will lose favour in no time.
13) Excellence guarantees favour.
14) Faithfulness is key in securing favour 1 Corinthians 4:2.
How to Maintain Favour
1) Remain connected. Every pipe that is disconnected from its source will never get a flow of water. Psalm 1:3.
2) Stay connected to your root.
3) Be forgiving. Genesis 45:7. Joseph had an opportunity to take vengeance on his brothers, but he didn’t.
4) Be joyful. Isaiah 12:3, Philippians 4:4. A man that is joyful is Godful.
5) A life of constant gratitude helps you to maintain favour.
Quote Me Right
1) A journey without God’s favour and presence will end up in a burden.
2) Favour is not an absence of challenges, but it is an immunity against challenges and there is also a guarantee that when you come out of the season of challenges, you will come out better.
3) Favour at times is disguised as a set up. It may seem like you are about to be ridiculed, but it turns around to be a miracle. Joseph went through trials, but he was still recognized in the midst of those trials.
4) There is a time allotted for the manifestation of favour.
5) What you do determines what happens around you.
6) To stay in favour you must be a giver.
7) Be more concerned about soul winning than being a long standing church member.
8) Your love for kingdom expansion is what guarantees your divine favour.
9) Become addicted to soul winning. A soul winner can never be stranded. Soul winning is a covenant trigger to enjoying over flowing favour from God.
10) The level of favour you want to enjoy depends on the favour you are giving someone else. Esther 6:1-5, Mordecai honoured.
11) Any seed you sow is waiting for you in the future. Harvest is always greater than the seed sown.
12) If you don’t understand the mystery of staying in favour, you will lose favour in no time.
13) A man that is carrying favour cannot be trampled upon, he is like a divine seed, the more you try to bury him, he keeps growing.
14) The tongue of man can remove a man from the place of favour and the seat of honour. Queen Vashti was a victim of the tongue of men.
15) Tongue of men spread to block and stop people’s favour.
16) When the hand of favour bear rule over your life, it turns insults to results.
17) That God chooses to come later, does not mean you are late in destiny. God wants to give you the latest testimony. Hannah was visited by God with a latest testimony called Samuel who was more than the many children of Peninnah. 1 Samuel 1
1) Favour will establish you in whatever situation you are in right now. Matthew 4:11
2) In your family favour will distinguish you.
3) God will take you into your divine timing.
4) Every demonic statement over your life is reversed now by favour.
5) Every demonic tongue that wants to rise against you, God will judge them.
6) You will no longer become a reproach to men.
7) God will turn your insults to divine results.
8) Your delay expires today.
9) Favour will satisfy you.
1) Father in the Name of Jesus, by the anointing of the Holy Ghost, every tongue of men working against me and my favour, Lord scatter them and silence them.
2) Father, in any area I have become a victim of the tongue of men, oh Lord arise and fight for me and deliver me and set me free.
3) Father, in any area the tongue of men has hindered me and my breakthrough, Father let Your voice overrule their voices over my life and let Your voice speak favour for me.
4) Father, baptize me with the spirit of excellence and let Your favour rest upon me.
5) Father, every power contending with my divine favour, scatter by fire.
6) My Father, my Father, by Your favour enlarge my coast.
7) My Father,by the anointing of the Holy Ghost, terminate my insult, give me divine result.
8) My Father, every arrow of delay, every mark of delay, today marks your end. By favour I receive my latest testimony.